Get Hands-on Experience in College
Join the ApartmentsFor team for paid, hybrid experience that boosts your resume!
Have a chance to break free from traditional classroom boundaries and dive headfirst into a world digital marketing role. Internships don't only have to be boosting your resume; they can be a dynamic playground where you get to apply your skills, connect with apartment industry professionals, and shape your own narrative. ApartmentsFor provides a hands-on positions that are flexible with your school, extracurricular, and social obligations while allowing you to clarify your career aspirations. Join us and learn about digital strategy, gain confidence in your abilities, and get paid! Ready to unleash your potential and make an impact?
We're on the lookout for individuals with the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative and eager to try new things
- Engaged with the university community, actively and socially
- Confident self-starters
- Team players who are excited to collaborate with other students on projects
- Eager to learn
Benefits of Internships with ApartmentsFor
- Hands-On Experience: practical, real-world experience that engages students with the local apartment industry.
- Skill Development: develop and enhance skills specific to your major.
- Networking Opportunities: build your networking skills by connecting with experienced professionals, mentors, and colleagues in the apartment industry.
- Resume Enhancement: enhance your resume to provide a competitive edge in the job market.
- Career Exploration: explore different facets of the apartment industry, helping you make informed decisions about future career goals.
- Personal and Professional Growth: build confidence, adaptability, and a deeper understanding of workplace dynamics.
- Industry Insights: gain valuable insights into industry practices, trends, and challenges.
- References and Recommendations: we love writing recommendation letters for our past interns future endeavors!
- Experience Remote Work: build skills for remote work (communication, accountability, and time management).
We're building a team of self-motivated, highly talented people. People who are passionate about social & online marketing, who love to challenge the status, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference.
Did you know that half of our current full-time team started with ApartmentsFor through internships within local university markets? Even our Managing Director got her start over a decade ago on the SwampRentals.com team as an intern while attending The University of Florida in 2012!
Join the ApartmentsFor Team
If you're lucky to attend college in one of the markets we serve, ApartmentsFor offers a variety of internships that give students the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our team. Internships run on semester basis, so if we don't have an opening in the this semester, check again for the next!
We've welcomed interns from the following colleges:
- University of Alabama
College of Arts & Sciences
College of Communications & Information Sciences
Culverhouse College of Business
- University of Central Florida
College of Sciences
- University of Georgia
Terry College of Business
Grady College of Journalism
Franklin College of Art & Sciences
- University of Florida
Warrington College of Business
College of Journalism and Communications
- University of South Florida
College of Arts & Sciences
- Florida State University
College of Social Sciences & Policy
College of Communication & Information